Hawkesbury, Blue Mountains and Western Sydney.
🌀 Lactation Consultant
Emma works with Midwives @ Sydney and Beyond
"I am a midwife in private practice, having graduated in 2001. I am passionate about supporting women and their families throughout the journey of pregnancy, birth and the postnatal period. I am also a lactation consultant (IBCLC). I am based in the Hawkesbury, and passionately support women in my service area."
Emma Fitzpatrick, RN RM IBCLC.
P 0432 724 103
FURTHER INFORMATION - QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor of Nursing, UWS 1998
- Graduate Diploma in Midwifery, UWS 2001
- Midwifery Practice Review, Australian College of Midwives 2011
- Well Women's Screening, Family Planning NSW 2012
- Graduate Certificate in Midwifery, Flinders 2012
- International Board Certified Lactation Consultant, IBCLC 2012
- Eligible Midwife with Endorsement for scheduled medicines, AHPRA 2013