Online Pregnancy Circle 10th September 2022
Online Pregnancy Circle
When: Saturday, 10th September, at 10am
Circle is a beautiful, safe and welcoming space for women to come together and share their experiences and inner wisdom. This pregnancy circle is for any pregnant women, all welcome! 10 spaces available.
Held by a birth worker and Mum, Jaime Hawkins. She is passionate about providing safe, sacred and non judgemental spaces for women to sit together and be unapologetically themselves.
The focus of this circle will be on trusting your inner compass, connecting with your baby, reflecting on the lessons of pregnancy and looking forward to feelings around birth.
There will be:
- Connecting with baby meditation
- Circle share your experience in a safe space
- Relaxation for pregnancy
- Exploring feelings around birth
- Opportunity to meet and connect with other pregnant women
- Journalling & creative time
Minimum 5 participants and maximum of 10.